Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry Allen
United States
Astatula
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 quick questions:

1. When trapped, a player does not get gold for winning. Are they still counted as being on the winning team? E.g., if there are two 'winners' but one is trapped, is it counted as one winner or two when looking up the payout?

2. In Sab 1, it was a variant that a dwarf with a broken tool at the end does not collect gold (much like the Trapped card from Sab 2). Any recommendations on if this variant should be used with Sab 2? When using this variant with Sab 2, I assume it means that broken tools behave exactly like Trapped with regards to how they affect payouts, correct?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. They do not win and do not count as one of the winners. That is one of the benefits for trapping your own team, you get more gold because there is less 'winners' to share with.

2. That's how I would play it, not count them as the winners. But I don't use that variant, because it makes the jail cell less special and powerful when everything functions the same way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.