Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Buckmaster
United States
Ada
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have played two games,

In the first game we had one player not play her scar because she wanted to save it for the next game, we couldn't find anything in the rulebook about it so we let her save it. Could she, or would it be discarded and get re-dealt at the begining of the next game?

Second question, we had someone win the first game and not use his missile that he received at the begining of the second game, so that he could save it for the third game and have 3 missiles, one from game 2 and then 2 more because he won game 2 and has his name on the board twice.

Thanks for letting me know what you guys think, I can't seem to find the "official" answer anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt McMahon
United States
Warrenton
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unused scar cards should be reshuffled in with any new scar cards and any remainder not dealt out before the game. If there isn't enough scar cards indie each player at the start of a game then that game is played without them.

I'm pretty sure that unused missiles likewise are not banked between games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The scar card will be re-used, but she won't necessarily be the one to get it. The missile is not saved between games, I don't think. As the rules are written, it sounds like he would just start with two missiles--one for each time he has signed the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dupuis
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexter345 wrote:
The scar card will be re-used, but she won't necessarily be the one to get it. The missile is not saved between games, I don't think. As the rules are written, it sounds like he would just start with two missiles--one for each time he has signed the board.

Correct. At the start of each game, missiles are dealt out based on signatures, not on how many you've banked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.