Keith Mageau
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Check out my blog at www.rollingboxcars.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a copy of the WD issue with Dreadfleet in it that they might be willing to scan the Dreadfleet pages for me? Getting Dreadfleet emptied my coffers and I need to plunder another ship soon, but until then, I need a little help. arrrh

GM me if you can help.

Thanks
Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the issue, and seriously, well over half the issue is devoted to Dreadfleet. I don't have a scanner, but I don't think you'll find someone willing to scan them in as it would take an incredibly long time, and would pretty much equate to copying the whole magazine for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Mageau
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Check out my blog at www.rollingboxcars.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hmm.... that does seem like a problem. Thanks for letting me know. I am specifically looking for the paint recipes for the ships and terrain. Though I am not sure how many pages are dedicated to the painting of the minis. I am not all that interested in the battle reports.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Modoc wrote:
hmm.... that does seem like a problem. Thanks for letting me know. I am specifically looking for the paint recipes for the ships and terrain. Though I am not sure how many pages are dedicated to the painting of the minis. I am not all that interested in the battle reports.

Ah, ok. There are probably around 15-20 pages devoted to painting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Boardgame
United Kingdom
Penrith
Cumbria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Afraid it would take me a long time to scan this with my heap of junk scanner. I would say that the other pages are useful because of the number of different shots of the ships from different angles - they do make the painting guide more comprehensive, so all in all I think the issue is worth picking up whole.

This was actually the first issue of White Dwarf I've bought since issue 100. I won't be making it a habit, but for once the policy of massively over-promoting their latest release has been in my interest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Royal
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dreadfleet issue is still available to order through your local GW supplier or on GW's site, itself. I would try and get it local as their shipping is brutal at $7 US after the $9 for the issue. My local store said they are still available to order. I'm really glad I spent the $9 for this issue, As stated above, the entire issue is dedicated to Dreadfleet and is well worth it. I have the Space Hulk issue, as well, and this one beats it with no contest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mbowsher76 wrote:
What is the issue number if you don't mind sharing? I would love to order it so I can have the extra info when I get my copy here in a few days.

Thanks!

In the US, it was #381, I believe. The October 2011 issue. It has Dreadfleet on the cover.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Slotwinski
msg tools
Can anybody sell me this issue, please? I can find it here in Europe scan will do too
artx1978@gmail.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.