Subject: Great Customer Service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Martin
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On Sunday I finally got around to putting the stickers on the wooden blocks and noticed that one of the blocks chipped so bad I couldn't use it. I emailed Mayfair and received a response back from Uwe on the same day. The block arrived Thursday.

What a beautiful game. I can't wait to finally play it(I purchased it August at Gencon).

Thanks Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same issue Ron, since there were no spare blocks in the box (which I found odd).

I just stickered it anyway (figured it wasn't worth the hassle) instead of contacting their customer service - my bad, lesson learned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mindstar wrote:
On Sunday I finally got around to putting the stickers on the wooden blocks and noticed that one of the blocks chipped so bad I couldn't use it. I emailed Mayfair and received a response back from Uwe on the same day. The block arrived Thursday.

What a beautiful game. I can't wait to finally play it(I purchased it August at Gencon).

Thanks Academy Games

Had the exact same experience. Got the game the day before Thanksgiving. Sent an email off to Mayfair and Uwe responded the same day. Had a replacement for the unusable block the following Tuesday. All good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Portugal
Spain
Cantabria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I needed two blocks and I asked for them about ten days ago. Now, they're already here and I'm very happy. Great costumer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gray
United States
Watertown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I needed one block, and it came very promptly as well. Is all this postage really cheaper than printing one extra blue/one extra red block?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
furtherbum wrote:
I needed one block, and it came very promptly as well. Is all this postage really cheaper than printing one extra blue/one extra red block?

Academy Games is a fairly new board game company and have never published a block game before. My guess is that they simply didn't realize this would be an issue, and would have put the extra blocks in had they known.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Menard
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

here the pictures of mine !

Just only one block was split in my box !

I send a e-mail today and i'm sure they gonna send me a new wooden red block ,they look to have a very great service !! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Menard
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yup fast reply from Uwe !!!! i just wait my new block :thumbsup:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.