Subject: Hunt For Survivors - Taken Over rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mick Bells
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have had a (quick) look around but cant find an answer to this question:
Can a building with an unturned number counter be taken over? The FAQ say that uncovered townsfolk and keys would be moved out but I can't find anything about the unturned over townsfolk. Quite a few of our games have hinged on this rule (we have allowed it to be taken over, making Stacy a key hero and At Last the must have card). We just wanted to know if we had ruled it right as the Hero's are yet to win when this has happened.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Myers
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game wiht me, but I believe anything that would make a scenario objective impossible to fulfill would not be permitted. So you'd have to re-roll for another "taken over" building. I'm pretty sure that's in the rules, or the faq.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BOb BOb
msg tools
mb
We ran into this last night, and found it in the rules under "Number Counters". Generally speaking, these buildings can not be taken over. HOWEVER, the scenario we were playing (Save the Townsfolk, I think?) stated in the rule book that if a building with a townie/number counter in it was taken over, that townie was moved two spaces away from the building. It didn't specify "who" moved it though, so we let the zombie player do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Buildings with a number counter cannot be taken over. It is mentioned in the rulebook that comes with Hero Pack 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Bells
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you to all three of you! I had tried looking for it, obviously didn't look well enough.
This scenario just got much much easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.