Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

I decided to make an adventure called The Legend of Ravenloft that mixes CR and LoD. I beg you guys to just forget all D&D lore. This adventure is for fun only!
I mixed encounter and treasures decks. I removed crystal ball item because I hate that item so much! And removed some attack encounters, because I don’t like them as well.
It’s a little simplified adventure, the heroes have to find the crypt and rescue the mates. I just skipped some parts cause It will be like a narrative adventure not a descriptive one.
I hope you guys enjoy it. It's my first time posting an adventure and some mistakes may and will occur!

"Drizzt made his way out of Underdark, but his friends didn’t have the same luck. The tunnels led Drizzt to the city of Barovia. And there he met an old friend: Alisa.
happy to have found his old friend, Drizzt explained the situation to her and asked for help. Now they must travel back to the dungeon and save Drizzt friends".

It’s time to kick ass and chew blueberries, and I’m out of blueberries. . .

_Let’s see if you still have your ranger instincts, Drizzt laughed to Alisa.
_You will be surprised how my bow evolved. Alissa Replied with a little smile.
_ok I will get this potion of healing. Said Alisa
_Right. I will lead the way with my torch. Replied Drizzt (I swear I randomized start items!)

Drizzt summoned his familiar Guenhwyvar and Alissa felt a terrible sadness inside her. After her familiar permanently death she was never the same anymore (that’s why she has only four powers!). Drizzt will never feel her pain but he can understand.

So Drizzt started leading the way with his familiar. Some reptiles and goblins can’t make a scratch at the brave rangers. Suddenly a volcanic explosion got Alisa.
_Wow I forgot how to delve in dungeons.
_those castle corridors made you to forget you essence my dear.
After some more walking they encountered one goblin and one wolf wandering.
They attacked Drizzt and his familiar and before Drizzt could think, Alisa pulled two arrows and killed both foes at same time!
_What you have to say? Alisa asked a little cocky.
_Not bad for a human, Drizzt answered. A goblin and wolf? They aren't even enemies! I just fed Guenhwyvar some yesterday!
Drizzt triggered a fire trap that send his pokemon back to his pokeball (I mean, killed his familiar)
_Loth you will pay!!! He screamed furiously

"Bad Kitty! Don't play with fire!"

The brave party found a cave that they could rest a little and recover some health.
Another trap and a water elemental, and a door were discovered.

"A wooden door. No dungeon is complete without one"
_This must be the prison that held my fellows.
_ Be careful, we don’t know what lies behind that door.

When they opened the door they felt a haunted mist (this environment come into play instantly as part of the scenario and there is no encounters inside crypt).
_I remember this felling. Are Strad joining forces with loth?
_Maybe. If I was Strad I would be trembling right now!

The door reveals a crypt that held Drizzt friends. But guarding them, there were 3 undead and 3 ghouls. In the crypt all foes activates every turn!

"Look, Regis and Wulfgar are trapped inside those coffins!"

They quickly spread and release Wulfgar from his prison as Drizzt killed two ghouls. One ghoul immobilized Alisa but Wulfgar killed it. Regis was set free and helped killing the remaining undead.
Before they could think the undead started to fall, and their bones gained life! And rushed toward them.

"God, why they are still walking?"

The undead were hitting hard as the haunted mist strengthens them.
They defeated the skeletons, Alisa was badly hurt but her potion made a nice renew. But that’s not the end. The skeletons started to shake and from the piles of bones emerged 3 wraiths to slain once for all the heroes.
_Strad I curse you!
_Save your breath to the fight

"Now this Sh*%t got serious"

As they fight the wraiths regis falls in agony, Drizzt then shouted an inspirational warcry that made everybody regain their morale!
A wrath was about to faint Alisa, but she was able to parry the attack. Once again she pulled two arrows and weakened the wraiths so wulfgar could kill one. But the death scream of the wraith was too much for wulfgar.
Drizzt and Alisa were almost defeated when Alissa remembered her necklace of fireball. She gave it to Drizzt so he could fry some wraths and they finally could sit down and take a deep breath.
Alissa and Drizzt used they forest knowledge and healed Wulfgar and Regis. (A.K.A. Healing surge )
The heroes were able to defeat the perils of depths and helped the prisoners to get their freedom from that prison.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice read (although I haven't finished, yet). Just one correction: Guenhwyvar shouldn't have been attacked by the Fire Trap. Allies count as Heroes for the purpose of Monster tactics but not for Encounter attacks unless otherwise specified (e.g. in adventure 8).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, i know that rule, but i don't like the "immunity" of allies, so i treat them as heroes for all purposes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.