Popular Tags: [View All]
David Fisher
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Some people keep teddy bears in their office so they can talk through issues ...

Well, in the middle of writing some questions to the design forum, they kind of answered themselves. So, uh, thanks! And happy Christmas, too.

(If you were wondering, the answers were (a) print symbols on the backs of the cards to give a rough idea of what type of card they are, and (b) pay points to draw another card instead. And I think the answer to (c) might be to make the board wrap around).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wert
United States
Corydon
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happens to me all the time. I'll spend 15 minutes typing some questions or a long-winded unnecessary statement (I'm bad about that sometimes) and then by the time I'm done I realize I don't need to post it anymore. trash
Sometimes the long-winded statements make it to the other side but usually I answer my own questions first because the act of typing it causes me to do some research to make sure it isn't easily answered and, surprise surprise, it usually is. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Duplicitous!
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
You are most welcome David.

Happy not to be of any assistance whatsoever.

Then again, perhaps you picked-up the community answers via osmosis?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Non-Sequitor Society... We don't have regular meetings, but the fish is great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Miller
United States
Fairmont
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! You read my mind, now I need to add a layer to my tin foil hat, Damn.shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hms_indefatigable wrote:
Great! You read my mind, now I need to add a layer to my tin foil hat, Damn.shake
MLB is watching us

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fisher
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
riddlen wrote:
MLB is watching us

Hmmm ... Major League Baseball? Mercury Light Bulbs? My Little Brother? Mayor Lou Barletta?

B = Bureau presumably, but I can't guess the rest ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Mercer
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi Park
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
I love teddy bears too and still keeping my favorite teddy bear. It was from my grandparents and started collecting teddy bears after the day they gave me zuchie. She's really pretty and because of her my grandparent's memories lives on in me.kiss

Anyway, at some point I do love cars just the way I love my teddy bear collection. Too bad something went wrong with the new electric cars produced by Fisker. I read the whole story here: Fisker recalls 239 Karmas over battery issues

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.