Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't see a rule for a tie-breaker in the rulebook. Is there one???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eurojuegos Buenos Aires
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I know of. Not even in the second edition rulebook. I used the locomotive tile as a tie-breaker once, but since there is more than one, that may not help you always. I'll GM the designer about it and let you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it with
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
when the tie occurred.

We were thinking that whoever had more tokens left over that didn't contribute to the score should lose, but now that I think about it, that would mean their tokens were used more efficiently and should, therefore, be the winner.

Hey Troy.....I won!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eurojuegos Buenos Aires
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Futza wrote:
I played it with
So it goes.
United States
Shillington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
badge
"You wouldn't worry half as much about what other people thought of you if you realized how rarely they actually did."
mbmbmbmbmb
when the tie occurred.

We were thinking that whoever had more tokens left over that didn't contribute to the score should lose, but now that I think about it, that would mean their tokens were used more efficiently and should, therefore, be the winner.

Hey Troy.....I won!

Indeed, that may be the case if both got to play the same number of tokens in the board. But due to the luck of the draw, having the same score with more tokens left in the board, probably means that you were luckier and got many stations and factories, and your opponent was more skilled, and placed rails efficiently so you couldn't benefit from them. I know, I know... sometimes I don't follow me either shake

But since Troy chose me as GotW, I may be a little biased
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.