Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond J Dennis Jr
United States
Meredith
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I just realized that I am missing spell 13. Can someone tell me what it is.

I don't think that I lost it. I have only played 4 different times(for a total of 5 games, 2 Solo and 3 with two other players) and I am very good about taking care of my stuff. But it's not beyond possible. So I don't know if I never had it or if it got lost somehow. Either way I am going to see if I can get a replacement. If someone could post what the card is and does, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Mansell
United States
Naperville
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The card is Demolish/Disintegrate. You can actually view it on page 19 of the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond J Dennis Jr
United States
Meredith
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I do not remember seeing this card. I have ordered a replacement part, we'll see how the turn around goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I realized that I've never seen this spell either. Turns out I'm missing #13 and #18. Can someone please tell me what #18 is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jdludlow wrote:
I realized that I've never seen this spell either. Turns out I'm missing #13 and #18. Can someone please tell me what #18 is?

18 is "Mana Claim/Mana Curse", and is a blue spell.

Mana Claim
Take a mana die of a basic color from the Source and keep it in your Play area until the end of the Round. You can either gain 3 mana tokens of that color this turn, or one mana token of that color each turn for the remainder of the Round (starting with your next turn).

Mana Curse
Same as the basic effect. In addition, until the end of the Round: Each time another player uses one or more mana of that color on their turn (from any source), they take a Wound. Each player can get only one Wound per turn this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Mansell
United States
Naperville
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I was missing an Advanced Action card at first, but then realized that one of my friends had left it in his deck at the end of a game. I recommend checking that if you haven't already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I counted down all of the player decks, as I have after each session. I've never seen either missing spell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you sleeved your cards, you might want to check and make sure that a couple didn't get stuck together. A good many of mine had to be carefully separated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a good idea, but sadly not the case. The Wizkids site has a pretty easy to use replacement parts request page. I just submitted my request there. In the meantime, at least the lack of a couple of spells has very little effect on the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick question: Where are you seeing the list with the spells numbered? Is there a file posted or are the cards themselves numbered?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Broccoli wrote:
Is there a file posted or are the cards themselves numbered?

The cards are numbered with "X of Y" at the bottom, so you know which card and how many in each set.
TK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.