Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We just played Titty Grab tonight and I have to say it was so much fun!

I bought this as an early Christmas gift for my best friend who is a lesbian, and we were conveniently at a small friend gathering full of lesbians! So I thought, what a perfect crowd to bring this game out for!

My friend opened the gift and immediately got a huge smile on her face. The rest of the room broke out in raucous laughter after the name was spoken aloud. The second she opened the box, the “titty” passed around to all the ladies, who just had to see it for themselves. Even before the game started, I would say a good 10 minutes were spent developing creative ways to play with it.

We cleared a table and played a 7 player game. It was a laugh riot. The fun was in the actual game play. It was so much fun to psyche out your opponents by getting them to grab the titty at the wrong time. And yes the jokes did ensue. “Oh you just wanted to grab the titty, ha ha ha….”

But the whole idea of it being a reaction game really had the energy bubbling. Everyone was on edge waiting to be the first to grab. And every time someone failed, the exasperated sigh of defeat would carry about the table.

Since it was everyone’s first time playing, people could not grab the titty fast enough, and mostly it was at the wrong time, so people kept getting penalized over and over. As the game went on, people were getting more cautious about the game and there were so many moments where people just froze with their hand hovering above the titty, double and triple checking the cards around them to make sure their grab was not a wrong one.

We were laughing and giggling throughout the whole game. The second it was over, we immediately had to play again. And the second that game ended, we played a third time. It was great when someone was too slow to react. The table always chimed in with an “OHHH! Close one!”

There was never a dull moment.

This is definitely a jewel of a game. Sure it is a little silly, and “adult” themed. But it made for a very fun hour of our evening.

Great for an open minded group of people who have the potential to think naughty thoughts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brua
United States
Ojai
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent report! I for one am looking forward to the many expansions and variants devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.