Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in D&J Hobbies in Campbell yesterday and they had a copy of Star Trek Fleet Captains on the shelf for $53.88$52.88. I have never seen it for less, anywhere at all. I paid $69.99 for my copy at CSI. I know it's only one copy, but if anyone in the area sees this, jump on it. Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan S.
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*Hops in his car*

I'll be there in 36 hours.

- Nim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need warp speed in 30 seconds, or my collection is dead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hung
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mariogolbee wrote:
I was in D&J Hobbies in Campbell yesterday and they had a copy of Star Trek Fleet Captains on the shelf for $53.88. I have never seen it for less, anywhere at all. I paid $69.99 for my copy at CSI. I know it's only one copy, but if anyone in the area sees this, jump on it. Cheers!

Do they still sell boardgames, I thought they sell mostly RC and may be models?

Warp factor 9, Mr Crusher!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mariogolbee wrote:
I was in D&J Hobbies in Campbell yesterday and they had a copy of Star Trek Fleet Captains on the shelf for $53.88. I have never seen it for less, anywhere at all. I paid $69.99 for my copy at CSI. I know it's only one copy, but if anyone in the area sees this, jump on it. Cheers!

Miniature market sold it for 45 on black friday. That is still an amazing deal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Pony
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this late last night, and was sorely tempted to be there when they opened. But I successfully resisted! It was hard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[/q]Do they still sell boardgames, I thought they sell mostly RC and may be models?

Warp factor 9, Mr Crusher![/q]
They do. D&J actually has a pretty decent selection. They are trying to keep lots of current titles in stock. Suggestions and special orders are also very welcomed there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobpony wrote:
I saw this late last night, and was sorely tempted to be there when they opened. But I successfully resisted! It was hard.

Hard? Resistance is futile! It's too bad I didn't have cash to jump on their $42 gift card for $21 deal the other day, or I might have picked up an extra copy just because.

I finally got a chance to play Fleet Captains the other day and LOVE IT! If you are interested in playing just send me a GM. That goes for anyone else in the area!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just stopped by and it's still there and is $1 less than I had originally posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Pony
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mariogolbee wrote:
I just stopped by and it's still there and is $1 less than I had originally posted.

You're evil! But that extra dollar off won't make me bend.

If tomorrow weren't Christmas I'd be all over this though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Pony
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mariogolbee wrote:

I finally got a chance to play Fleet Captains the other day and LOVE IT! If you are interested in playing just send me a GM. That goes for anyone else in the area!

You're not evil, you're good! Thanks for the invite, I'll definitely take you up on that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Pony
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And...you got me to visit D&J Hobby today. Unfortunately the game was gone (or it was well hidden).

Or maybe that was 'fortunately'? I think my wife would opt for fortunately. lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobpony wrote:
And...you got me to visit D&J Hobby today. Unfortunately the game was gone (or it was well hidden).

Or maybe that was 'fortunately'? I think my wife would opt for fortunately. lol.

It was well hidden. On one of the board game isles, at the very end and at the very bottom of the shelf. I'll be sure to stop by and check again to see if it's still there. I'm glad you stopped in either way.

We'll have to connect to play a game. I'll send you a GM right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.