Subject: Question about the Expansion Units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
Obviously the models themselves are the same sculpts as used in the original Battle Masters but does anyone know if the unit names and their flags are different in the expansions or are they just duplicates from the main game too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
badge
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
mbmbmbmbmb
If nobody answers you or has the answer, I'll get with you in a week or so, I just ordered a new in box set of this, and will compare to the originals when I get it.

D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the models are the same but the flags are different
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Furió Ferri
Spain
VALENCIA
VALENCIA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could anybody upload a 300 dpi scan of the sticker sheet that came in the box?whistle

Thx!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Old thread but hopefully you people are still watching!

How do you move these new units around? I remember in the base game you just drew cards and moved whatever was pictured on it. Do these expansion units just give you more units that you can move when their cards from the base game come up... like in the base game when I was able to move 2 Men at arms, now I could simply move all three? There's nothing more I need to do to add this content to the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wm. Cole
msg tools
I just came across this thread and don't know if you got your answer on this.

There are no cards that issued with the expansions. They just use the same cards in the base set.

Move just as you would with the core/base set using the deck from the core set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok cool. Then it looks like ill be able to piece together the same amount from the expansions using the spare parts i found. I just wont have genuine stickers. I would love to find sticker sheets for the base game and expansions. A lot of mine are peeling off theyre so old.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.