Popular Tags: [View All]
lorien4 lorien4
Greece
Asprovalta
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings to all forum members.
I know that there are many home made adventures for CR. Are there any home made adventures for WoA and LoD?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

PS: I had an idea to combine the three games.All you need to use are the chamber tiles of WoA and the monster tokens of each game: you start with CR, for example, and when you reveal the chamber entrance , you draw randomly a monster token and you fight the villain. Afterwards, you repeat the same process with the other two games. You choose any hero you like, but, when you play CR, you use the CR tiles, treasures, encounters and monsters. I would like your feedback on my idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lorien4 wrote:
I know that there are many home made adventures for CR. Are there any home made adventures for WoA and LoD?

If you've got CR and WoA you can play these official adventures:

http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/duad/20110408

Or Kobold Wars, which I designed:

http://ratdorg.blogspot.com/2011/03/kobold-wars-adventure-fo...

lorien4 wrote:
I would like your feedback on my idea.

Sounds great, you'd get a ton of replayability. But you might want to mix things up a bit and add some special rules, events or campaign rules for each adventure, otherwise the adventures could get a bit repetitive. Take a look at Chromatic Dragon's Lair cards thread for some ideas. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lorien4 lorien4
Greece
Asprovalta
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much, ninjadorg. I have downloaded and played the official adventures. I also have downloaded Kobold wars, dut I haven't played it yet. I will soon try it.
I' ve been thinking about making a campaign for CR based on WoA campaign. That's what I thought:
1. You use the Chamber Cards (made by Get Funkadelic I think). Strahd's Krypt should be shuffled with other 2 cards and put at the bottom of the other chamber cards.
2.In the last 3 adventures, whenever a player must draw an encounter card he draws 2 cards.
3.When you defeat the following chambers, you get adventure cards:
-Kobold Chaos or Hag Haunt (the one that comes first): Dimensional Shackles.
-Vampire Vault: Sunsword
-Dracolich Den: Wooden Stake.
-5th Chamber defeated: Dwarven Traders.
4. You use the treasure tokens from WoA, when you defeat a monster.
5.Treasure cards:You keep all the items and don't use, Tome of Strahd and Feywalk Amulet,all Blessings and Fortunes except Level up. You also shuffle in the Treasure cards one Wooden Stake and the Torch.
6.Someone (excuse me gor not remembering you) has put prizes on CR treasure cards.
7.Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lorien4 wrote:
6.Someone (excuse me gor not remembering you) has put prizes on CR treasure cards.

Both the CR treasure values and chamber cards were by ninjadorg. Not remembering must be a compliment to him though since he is like a stealthy ninja. ninja

laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lorien4 lorien4
Greece
Asprovalta
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol.
I have started a CR solo campaign using the chamber cards and played the first two:Hag Haunt and Kobold Chaos. I won both of them (heroes Arjhan, Thorgrim And Alissa), but defeat was really close! Thank you ninjadorg!

I wonder if i should use Bypassed Guards and Short Cut cards grom WoA and draw two Encouner cards during the last 4 scenarios or I should just continue as in all other scenarios.

And a minor improvement: Torch costs 1000 gp and Wooden Stake 1500 gp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lorien4 wrote:
1. You use the Chamber Cards (made by Get Funkadelic I think).

http://ratdorg.blogspot.com/2011/03/castle-ravenloft-chamber...

lorien4 wrote:

http://ratdorg.blogspot.com/2011/03/castle-ravenloft-price-l...

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lorien4 lorien4
Greece
Asprovalta
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much again, ninjadorg.

I would like your feedback on my idea for CR campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it, especially the idea of getting an Adventure Treasure for defeating a Chamber. Reminds me of Objective Room Treasures from Warhammer Quest. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lorien4 lorien4
Greece
Asprovalta
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
I like it, especially the idea of getting an Adventure Treasure for defeating a Chamber. Reminds me of Objective Room Treasures from Warhammer Quest. cool

Thank you!I simply adopted the idea of getting treasure cards from WoA campaign. I have to say that I have been playing CR campaign with Figher, cleric and ranger and it's very interesting. I think that maybe it's harder not to use the Short Cut and Bypassed Guards cards from WoA and draw two encounter cards during the last scenarios.For a harder game I think that you just follow the rules (tile entrance between 9th-12th tile and one encounter).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.