3 Posts

Thunderstone» Forums » General

Subject: 90% of TS is understandable for me; but.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Waldemar Gliszczyński
Poland
flag msg tools
Im still not aware of my options concerning destroying/discarding cards.

1. Official statement: Card which were used in current turn cannot be destroyed/discarded.

2.Official statement: Scroll of chaos can discard itself.

3. Official? statement: If U use dungeon effect of a card You MUST use this effect till end.

All these have been read on this forum so here we go with a questions:

A. The last point of scroll of chaos dungeon effect is : draw a card, how can I do it if the card has discarded itself at the very first point of its dungeon effect? But know I need to use full dungeon effect of this card.

A1. ( not a question )Different situation goes with border guard a his first point of dungeon effect is to draw a card, then after drawing he can discard himself as the last point of his first dungeon effect.

B. Can Bluefire master level up himself?

C. ( sorry for that question) How can any card with discard/destroy abilities discard/destroy itself as its ability/dungeon effect was used for discarding/destroying??? Im not talking bout cards which forces You to destroy/discard itselves such as magi staff/barkeep/trainer etc. I just want to be fair with official statements printed above.

I wish all TS fans Merry Christmas!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
waldons wrote:
Im still not aware of my options concerning destroying/discarding cards.

1. Official statement: Card which were used in current turn cannot be destroyed/discarded.

2.Official statement: Scroll of chaos can discard itself.

3. Official? statement: If U use dungeon effect of a card You MUST use this effect till end.

All these have been read on this forum so here we go with a questions:

A. The last point of scroll of chaos dungeon effect is : draw a card, how can I do it if the card has discarded itself at the very first point of its dungeon effect? But know I need to use full dungeon effect of this card.

A1. ( not a question )Different situation goes with border guard a his first point of dungeon effect is to draw a card, then after drawing he can discard himself as the last point of his first dungeon effect.

B. Can Bluefire master level up himself?

C. ( sorry for that question) How can any card with discard/destroy abilities discard/destroy itself as its ability/dungeon effect was used for discarding/destroying??? Im not talking bout cards which forces You to destroy/discard itselves such as magi staff/barkeep/trainer etc. I just want to be fair with official statements printed above.

I wish all TS fans Merry Christmas!!!

These are official answers:

A. You have already triggered the effect. The effect is all one DUNGEON effect, and doesn't stop just because you discarded the card.

A1. Sure

B. He is level 3, so no...

C. Cards are allowed to destroy themselves if they have already been used, period. This is the ruling made. If a card has already been used for an effect, it may not be destroyed EXCEPT for by itself or via a Battle effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waldemar Gliszczyński
Poland
flag msg tools
Thank You very much!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.