United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
www.earthbanana.com
badge
Damn, it feels good to be a hamster!
mbmbmbmbmb
We use to play this game as kids over at my cousins house and nobody can remember what the name was. From what I remember it was a memory game that took place on an elevator. There were ten or twelve very unique characters that were arranged in two rows of five or six, and some mechanic of the game that caused you to remember which characters occupied which spaces. About the only thing I can remember is what we called some of the characters. There was "Fat Lady", "Fat Dog", and some girl that we called "Pippy Longstockings". I've been searching through BGG for clues, but I can't come up with anything. Anyone remember it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
Paternoster?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bourne
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
www.earthbanana.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanished! That was it. It's there under the alternative names. Must have been the English version of the game. Thanks for your help I would have never found that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bourne
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
www.earthbanana.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered a used copy off of amazon. They are going to flip when they see this game. We were trying to remember the name last weak and never even got close. Probably not as fun as I remember it being, but everyone will enjoy seeing it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooh,there was a paternoster at Leicester University! It's on YouTube (I can't link to it from an iPad), if you search 'Paternoster Leicester' you'll find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
Helllow Bayyybee
mbmbmbmbmb
Definately Paternoster as this and Hoity Toity (or Adel ...) were the first Euro games I bought .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hickle
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a copy of Vanished when I was a kid. My parents still have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.