Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ROBERTO M
Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my Fresco copy, but it turned out to be Fresko. I was surprised when I opened it and found the instructions in German, even though I bought it in the USA. Does anybody knows if there are changes (aside from the instructions) between the two editions?
Are the expansions from the english version compatible with the german base game?
Should I return the game, and get the english version? Or just download the instructions in english?
Thanks for your advise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no in-game text, so downloading the English rules and you should be fine.

There are no difference in the editions, so all expansions fit all editions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Powell
Ukraine
Berdyansk
flag msg tools
badge
I'm in my prime.
mb
Queens games' customer service is excellent. If you are happy with your copy of the game, you could contact them to get a hardcopy of the english rules. My copy was missing the paint mixing reference cards. I don't think they ever replied to my request, but they sent the missing cards straight away to me. It took less than two weeks, although with the holidays it might take a little longer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERTO M
Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot. I' m going to keep the game, download the instructions in english and ask Queen Games for a set of english rules since printing them is not the same in terms of quality. Thanks again for your input.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERTO M
Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talking about good service. I was planing to contact Queen Games after new years eve, but I just received a message asking for my address to receive the rules in english. Queen Games rules!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Perry
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
I also got the instructions in German and French... How do I get the rules in English?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERTO M
Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can download them from Queen Games page or contact their customer service for a set of instructions in english.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.