BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Canada?] Magic and Yu-gi-Oh Cards at Dollarama rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Cheung
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I saw Magic and Yu-gi-oh cards in Dollarama in Toronto Near Runnymeade. They're not in original packages and look like they've been repackaged by a 3rd party. I didn't buy any of them. I assume anything really good has been taken out already.

Cost only a dollar each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Snake
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I notice that like 2 months ago. Magic card are in a clear bag that is bigger than the cards, so if you are patient, you can move all all but one card to the left, so you can see if the only card that is let on right is rare or uncommon. I bought 2 just for kick. Some of the cards are a bit old. Imo its better to just buy singles than those packs.

It still was fun to see the cards you get though, like opening a booster, though you no you don't get any rares.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw that too, I wonder if you could build a deck for casual 'uncompetitive' play or you would need dozens of pack to make it playable..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dollar tree stores in the US have them as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.