Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Homer S.
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Merry Christmas folks!

After our first 2-player experience we played our first 3-player game and two questions came up. So before we play our first 4+ -player game, which will happen in two weeks, let me ask:

1. When you trigger the tasks RESEARCH or BULLDOZER I assume, that the outpost players get those cards in front of them to use them at will. When the thing or El Capitan later get the chance to destroy "a task", would those triggered tasks still count for possible destruction? I would say "yes", but I want to be sure.

2. The BULLDOZER could be used to "destroy one revealed thing during the final confrontation". What about a PC-Thing? Could it be "destroyed", too? If the answer would be yes, the BULLDOZER will be an even cooler advantage and regarding this, my assuming in question 1) would be even more important as the Bulldozer task is easy to handle. cool

Thanks Mark for such an awesome game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you go, buddy:

1. When those 2 Tasks are completed, they are still eligible for demolition via Destruction cards.

2. Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.