Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As we head into an overblown sporting event shortly followed by the end of the World I am reminded that not all good thing last forever. The government that does ot represent even those who voted for it continue (and no doubt will continue) to engage in foreign adventures that cost billions and end up not achieving what we need (merely what we are told we want).

At this time I would also like to wish those countries that cost us so much for so little gain to us a prosperous new year at our expense. especially our commonwealth partners who having told us to sod of still want our money.

At this time of austerity its nice to see that bankers and bank shareholders continue to prosper and hope that in the following year they continue to do so whilst the rest of us suffer.

I would like to wish a happy Christmas to our continental neighbours who, like our commonwealth friends, seem to think that we should pay for their tax dodging and would like to say how much I appreciate their generosity in this matter. No doubt they will continue to prosper and not face the collapse of an economic model that is based on the principle of “what rules?”

I would also like to extend a special greeting to president Obhama who has shown not only to be a fine American president maintaining those policies that we non-Americans hold so dear but also that he has proven to be as fresh and special as he promised and not at all just another politician. And I would also like to give the seasons greeting to the truly outstanding candidates of the Republican party, never has humanity seen such sterling examples of humanity, humility and intelligence. Never has the USA had such a superb choice of candidates as it faces in the following year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to thank all the finger-pointers and malcontents. Without you RSP would cease to exist, and then I wouldn’t have a depository for my “your mom” jokes. I think we all, regardless of nationality or faith, can agree that would truly be a tragedy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.