Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Size for sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alexander stark
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I just know this game, and I like it. I want to know the appropiate size to sleeve the cards, I mean the exact size for FFG sleeves and Mayday sleeves. Does the game the same size of cards that Magic cards?

Thanks a lot for your answers.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
63,5mm x 88mm... the Mayday green ones...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
alexandermagno wrote:
Does the game the same size of cards that Magic cards?
Close enough. Sleeves that work with Magic will work with this game. There are 3 distinct card backs though, so it's easiest to use clear sleeves.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexander stark
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, thanks for your quick replies!!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Occhipinti
United States
Decorah
Iowa
flag msg tools
Magic Fanboy
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just use opaque Magic sleeves for the cards that actually go in your deck. I don't see any reason to sleeve the units, as they are shuffled once per game, but if I were to sleeve them, I'd agree clear sleeves would be best.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Doherty
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
delirimouse wrote:
I just use opaque Magic sleeves for the cards that actually go in your deck. I don't see any reason to sleeve the units, as they are shuffled once per game, but if I were to sleeve them, I'd agree clear sleeves would be best.


You mean opaque backs, obviously. Why not clear sleeves for them all?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pdoherty wrote:
delirimouse wrote:
I just use opaque Magic sleeves for the cards that actually go in your deck. I don't see any reason to sleeve the units, as they are shuffled once per game, but if I were to sleeve them, I'd agree clear sleeves would be best.


You mean opaque backs, obviously. Why not clear sleeves for them all?


He must be a Magic Player - for some reason they have all but abandoned clear sleeves - probably as a defence measure against card marking. As primarily a board gamer, I never use opaque sleeves for anything. And it's a bit annoying as my FLGS doesn't stock clear Magic sleeves anymore and I've found that the equivalent board game sleeves just a bit higher in height than the Magic sleeves which would have been the perfect size.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.