Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has tried using these lego dice for any other game. I slapped some white 4x4 plates on them. If anyone can direct me to a good location for stickers, for normal blank sided dice, I would greatly appreciate it.

http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1187200/aussieb1987

Thanks and hope someone else can make use of these, it is easy to find Lego parts on brinklink if anyone else wanted a set or 3.

Austin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
I love these dice, but they are very bouncy when they roll.

Risk Express file - with dice

Lots of pnp games use customized dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
shake No, I haven't as there are other games with plentiful dice of theirs, for which were better on garnering massive amounts through instead, and 'cheapliest' which is the MAIN concern. Why not take an adhesive-backed label sheet, and mark off sections for that of the appropriate sizing, to fit or affix onto their facii? You can put all manner of "Results" within those sections before you cut them apart and put onto the dice. Even make BLANK sides if you require that with nothing upon this. You may even further protect them by applying 'Scotch'-tape atop for those, or that packaging sort with larger surfaces for anything. It'll probably deaden the 'clacking' of this somewhat as well, so try it out and let us know how everything worked out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
They aren't loud, since there's a rubber guard all the way around the tiles.

Nevermind, that's what you were saying!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
shake No, I haven't as there are other games with plentiful dice of theirs, for which were better on garnering massive amounts through instead, and 'cheapliest' which is the MAIN concern. Why not take an adhesive-backed label sheet, and mark off sections for that of the appropriate sizing, to fit or affix onto their facii? You can put all manner of "Results" within those sections before you cut them apart and put onto the dice. Even make BLANK sides if you require that with nothing upon this. You may even further protect them by applying 'Scotch'-tape atop for those, or that packaging sort with larger surfaces for anything. It'll probably deaden the 'clacking' of this somewhat as well, so try it out and let us know how everything worked out?

Good idea with the scotch tape. I have some blank stickers, I was planning on hand drawing the results for whatever it may need, but I sure didnt think of the tape idea. Thanks GROGnads!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.