Hide
3 Posts

Super Dungeon Explore» Forums » Rules

Subject: questions re cola & consul loot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Klip Twings
msg tools
Cola: the ability to roll a blue die for extra potions says "during" activation, so can you choose when, or does it have to be at the beginning of activation?

Consul loot: if consul draws a second loot card and it is an item for a slot that is already occupied by the first loot, can consul still benefit from both? For example, can monsters benefit from two yellow slot weapon cards that usually attach to the left side of hero cards, or can consul only have one item per slot like the heroes?

Sorry for messy phone typing! Merry x-mas all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Vincent Alonzo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
klip_twings wrote:
Cola: the ability to roll a blue die for extra potions says "during" activation, so can you choose when, or does it have to be at the beginning of activation?

Consul loot: if consul draws a second loot card and it is an item for a slot that is already occupied by the first loot, can consul still benefit from both? For example, can monsters benefit from two yellow slot weapon cards that usually attach to the left side of hero cards, or can consul only have one item per slot like the heroes?

Sorry for messy phone typing! Merry x-mas all!

Ou, haven't seen these questions come up before. The way I'd interpret them:

Cola: I'd say you can choose when during an activation. It doesn't say a specific time so I say it's anytime while it's activated. The best person to look at in comparison is the Barbarian. Tough has to be at the beginning while Berserk is during.

Consul loot: This one is more vague rule wise, but re reading the rules it just says you draw the loot, choose, then apply it to the minions. I don't think they necessarily have to be putting the items on, and was probably just a way to introduce a monster leveling up aspect w/o having to create a whole new deck of "consul cards".

So I'd say yes you can based on the wording, but wouldn't be against a group having a house rule saying no especially if they were playing more "thematically".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klip Twings
msg tools
Thanks for the input. Concurs with the choices we were making. Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.