Subject: Harbinger enventually receives a full preview rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sylvain FREOUR
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After having been delayed many times, the english preview of Harbinger (v0.55) has been published as a .pdf file at LaTaverneDuJeu.fr.
It is 14 pages long (but, as usual, I use big fonts).
Moreover, many pictures have been provided.

You can read it through clicking just here: link towards Harbinger preview.

However, please take care that the embedded file is relatively big, so that you should have to wait a little bit while the document loads.

And for the french speaking (!) readers, this is the link to a french version of the same article.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for posting the link Sylvian! I have been looking forward to this game for a while now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain FREOUR
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyD wrote:
Thank you for posting the link Sylvian! I have been looking forward to this game for a while now!

I have been working on that preview for a while... Besides, I have still to finish a pictorial session report on that game (2 players cooperative).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris the Unknown
msg tools
designer
Awesome!

Thanks so much! I'm still working on the game, I'm doing v0.65 right now.

Also, I'm almost done with the computerized version of the solo game (my first attempt at programming in a long time). I'm not sure how I am going to distribute it (it's about 80 megs). I guess I need a website for the game. For the time being, I'd be happy to send it to anyone who wants it over Skype.

As far as progress towards publication, I have no idea. I sent it to a couple companies, but I haven't heard anything back yet. I had been starting to get discouraged. But hearing that you guys still are interested in the game makes me encouraged again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain FREOUR
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CUnknown wrote:
Awesome!

Thanks so much! I'm still working on the game, I'm doing v0.65 right now.

Also, I'm almost done with the computerized version of the solo game (my first attempt at programming in a long time). I'm not sure how I am going to distribute it (it's about 80 megs). I guess I need a website for the game. For the time being, I'd be happy to send it to anyone who wants it over Skype.

As far as progress towards publication, I have no idea. I sent it to a couple companies, but I haven't heard anything back yet. I had been starting to get discouraged. But hearing that you guys still are interested in the game makes me encouraged again!

The french version of the preview has just been released (with even more unpredictable delay... I don't try to understand anymore).
I will post the links as soon as possible.

I really think that your game deserves to be shown to the community. I hope the computerized version of the game will help.
Harbinger is an interesting game, with strong mechanics. Besides, it is based on a system (adventure booklets, cards, tiles, and so on) that enables for an ever-ending flow of additional content (even proposed by the community of players themselves, as it happens for Talisman, as an example).

I will now try to at least publish the firts part of the session report I was working on, in order to show the gameplay to the community. That process will surely involve more delay ^_^

Best regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.