Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alpha Mastrano
Australia
Heidelberg
Victoria, Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 1VP for each battleground country is bonus. First, you check if you qualify for Presence/Dominance/Control (and remember that they're not cumulative, e.g., if you qualify for 6VP for Dominance in Middle East, you don't also get 3VP for Presence), then add 1VP (even if you don't have Dominance or overall regional Control) for each controlled BG country and also 1VP for each country you control that is directly adjacent to the enemy superpower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Sachs
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Despite your hope, there is not even any inherent symbolism; gravity is simply a coincidence.
mbmbmbmbmb
TankBoy wrote:
My wife spanked me pretty good in our first play of this most excellent game. A German girl playing as the Soviets. Go figureangry

I wanted to write "That explains the spanking", but that's oh-so-possibly-offensive, so I just wrote that I wanted to write it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TankBoy wrote:
My wife spanked me pretty good in our first play of this most excellent game. A German girl playing as the Soviets. Go figureangry

West German or East German? That matters in a game like Twilight Struggle. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.