England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering...

I have my own hipster PDA set-up for my GTD. I use small index cards with a single punch hole, held within a binder ring. To keep the cards clean, I have some thicker card cut slightly larger than the index cards for front and back covers. But it's got quite tatty over the years and I've often wanted to improve it with some pieces of clear tinted acrylic. But that's the sort of thing I cannot get or cut to the right shape or drill a hole in the right place or bevel the edges nice and round and mail it to me.

So I thought I might ask here. Does anybody have fun cutting acrylic sheets and so on and so on as above?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG user fantastico cuts acrylic bits; there's a link to his contact information (and examples of some stuff he did) in the first post in this thread. (In case you don't find anyone who wants to do it for free--but this being Chit Chat, your odds are good.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I would certainly pay for mailing and material if it's cheap. I was thinking somebody who works with the stuff might have some scrap pieces. The cards are 3x5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.