United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
I ♥ Alt Text
badge
I really ♥ Alt Text
mbmbmbmbmb

...came up with a song about playing Brass on the orderofthehammer.com website. You can find it here in the comments, and reproduced below. It is sung to the tune of Weird Al Yankovic's timeless classic, "Christmas at Ground Zero". Enjoy!

BRASSMASSblankATblankGROUNDblankZERO

It's Brassmas at OTH, There's iron to disburse. The cotton mills are flipping and the railroaders are tripping, While the shipyard builders curse.

It's Brassmas at OTH, The join button's been pressed. They emailed me to let me know, My turn should not be missed.

Everywhere the distant market's dropping, It's the end of all civility. No more ports for last-minute shipping, It's time to face your final turn or three.

It's Brassmas at OTH, There's shortage of the coal. I can thank my stars that I have the cards, Overbuild! is my new goal.

You might hear some sories of the Thesp, He scored 258 on Branch'Ti. So if someone leaves your game in progress, You'd better think real hard regarding he.

It's Brassmas at OTH, And if the database is working okay, I'll sit down with you and see all the new Strategies on New Year's Day.

It's Brassmas at OTH, Just four turns left to go... I need three loans, can you hear my moans? How on Earth'd I get this po'?!

It's Brassmas at OTH, Now the rematch is on its way. What an awesome game, I'm so entertained, On this jolly holiday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.