Galen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a number of games I need to sell to start saving for grad school. Most of the games have only been played maybe once or twice. Right now I'm in South Houston near the Clear Lake area but I reside in College Station.

Here are the games I have. Make me an offer on them. I'll be willing to make a better deal if I sell more stuff and I'll be willing to drive further to meet up if I am selling more stuff.

Dixit +Dixit: Quest
Washington's War
Twilight Struggle 2nd edition
Hannibal: Rome vs. Carthage this is the newer valley games edition
Wasabi!
Honor of the Samurai
Winds of Plunder
Shear Panic

Caesar & Cleopatra
Balloon Cup
Babel
Race for the Galaxy + all the 3 of the expansions
Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game + one of the expansions, but I'm not sure which one
Alien Frontiers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Daniels
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'd give you 60 for Twilight Struggle, Race for the galaxy and the 3 expansions. I live on the west side of Houston, Westchase.

Edit: I could go for dixit + it's expansion too. How much? Are you still in Houston or back in CS?

Edit: I didn't put a price for Dixit. I'll give you 90 for all of those (Twilight Struggle, Race + x3, Dixit +1). If you're back in CS I have some friends going through there soon so they can pick everything up for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if you're willing to ship, but I'll give you $35 shipped for the Dixit games, and you can just stuff all the components in 1 of the boxes and send it parcel post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.