Popular Tags: [View All]
craig dias
United States
ewa beach
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Basically, I'm wondering if the clear flying bases from the following site:

http://www.em4miniatures.com/acatalog/MINIAATURES_BASES.html

...would work with the miniatures provided in the base game. I want to pimp my game with very minimal effort and I think the flying bases would give a nice visual upgrade to the overall look of the game. So if anyone can chime in on this thought, it would be much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Devine
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure about compatibility with Eclipse, but I'm a big fan of Litko Aerosystems. I would think about using their clear flight stands for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gyros p
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
makahalub wrote:
Basically, I'm wondering if the clear flying bases from the following site:

http://www.em4miniatures.com/acatalog/MINIAATURES_BASES.html

...would work with the miniatures provided in the base game. I want to pimp my game with very minimal effort and I think the flying bases would give a nice visual upgrade to the overall look of the game. So if anyone can chime in on this thought, it would be much appreciated.

Hi. I have these bases and the minis from em4miniatures as well.

The Eclipse minis don't have a hole for the bases to conect. So you have to drill a hole in each mini or you have to glue the bases to the minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antti Autio
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
badge
Gina, Escher gang leader (Necromunda). Don't mess with her or she'll kick your ass.. actually, she's gonna do it anyway!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got those same bases that I used for my custom fleets (check this thread for more info) and also plan to use them for the ships that came with the game. Those ones need to have holes drilled for the bases though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.