Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Bentes
Canada
mississauga
ontario
flag msg tools
Hey All

Love the game and even considering painting my ships as well. However one day I had someone who knows nothing about star trek wanting to play, I was speechless....how do you explain star trek. Sure i gave a quick run down but somehow it did not feel enough.

Anyways one thing i was toying with was making a random quick 20-30 clip of each encounter card with actual video of the event in question. Then post what the encounter stated or say something like draw the appropriate card. This way we can actually see and hear something. The videos would be set to random when needed.

Another thing was to have a random 10-15 second clip of starships firing followed by a number to simulate a dice roll from 1-6 instead of using the dice. IE a klingon clip of a bird of prey cloaking followed by say the number 4 for the dice roll. I would have maybe 20-30 random clips that you could show when needed for dice rolling to give the game some extra flavor.

Just a thought or a Christmas wish. My computer programing is not very good
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.