Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hello,

I have the Drizzt D&D game which i have been enjoying but i wanted cleric & wizzrd to mix up the heros a little.

If i where to buy:

* Thorgrim figure, stat card & Cleric cards
* Immeril figure, stat card & Wizzard cards

would this be enough?

Could anyone tell me if there are any specific token either of these two need? (various powers cards in Drizzt mention other other tokens or figures... i'm sure i could proxy these if need be but it would be nice to have the correct items.)

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lorien4 lorien4
Greece
Asprovalta
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would suggest firstly Thorgrim, but if you can, buy both. Thorgrim needs Consecrated Ground token and Immeril 3 Frozen cloud tokens and Illusionary crowd token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vayda
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
https://sites.google.com/site/cnjxwing/home
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd just buy one of the the other games. CR and WoA each have a wizard and a cleric, and the games are better overall.

If you get WoA, you get the campaign rules and treasure tokens as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks for both of your replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're looking for any kind of wizard, I'd recommend Heskan over Immeril. He's a lot more fun in my opinion.

You'd need 3 Flaming Sphere tokens, 1 Wizard's Eye token and 3 Mirror Image tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Vanderzee
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zwerg wrote:
If you're looking for any kind of wizard, I'd recommend Heskan over Immeril. He's a lot more fun in my opinion.

You'd need 3 Flaming Sphere tokens, 1 Wizard's Eye token and 3 Mirror Image tokens.

Agreed...I love sitting by the entrance and letting my spells explore/kill for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.