T. Fred
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I make a midway trade that leaves my opponent or myself with only one card at a particular midway ride? For example, if I have "seats" and "materials" for the bumper cars, can I trade "seats" to my opponent in order to steal her copy of "banners" for my roller coaster set? That would leave me with only one card at bumper cars, which is permitted when my opponent steals from me (after, say, rolling a 6) but is it permitted for me to do it to myself?

The rules weren't specific on this. Thanks for any information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Ackles
Cuba
APO
AE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Todd, I believe that this is indeed legal. You must have two to place them down but once they are on the board you can have the situation where there is only one card on a specific ride.

The one thing you can't do is leave a single wild alone on any ride it must have a compliment card or be discarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
wheels4hextall wrote:
Todd, I believe that this is indeed legal. You must have two to place them down but once they are on the board you can have the situation where there is only one card on a specific ride.

The one thing you can't do is leave a single wild alone on any ride it must have a compliment card or be discarded.

Dean,

This answer is 100% correct. Thanks for clarifying!

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.