Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Title pretty much says it: Can I bundle a bunch of games and offer them as a lot on the Marketplace? I've tried looking for FAQs or other threads that might address this. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only do it one at a time. There really should be a way to do a game bundle sale in the marketplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie B
United States
Unspecified
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Well, you sort of can. Just list all the games under one game. Especially if you have a cheap game and list it for let's say $100 it sticks out and I generally click on those.

BGG still gets their 3% cut as well. Not ideal, but it works somewhat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Marketplace isn't set up for bundles - that's something we're planning to add when the Marketplace gets a much needed overhaul, but that doesn't help you right now.

One work-around is to post it all under a single item and then list all the games in the description. If you think it'll be an easy sell, another option is to post it as a Geeklist Auction with a Reserve price of close to what you want to sell it for.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
One work-around is to post it all under a single item and then list all the games in the description. If you think it'll be an easy sell, another option is to post it as a Geeklist Auction with a Reserve price of close to what you want to sell it for.

-MMM

Would you be able to show links where each of these was done?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
I reckon it's been done in the past, but I can't come up with links off the top of my head. If you're looking for a template, my advice is to wing it. Geekmail me the link if you'd like and I'll be happy to take a look to suggest any improvements I can come up with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
Octavian wrote:

-MMM

This is how I posted Munchkin Quest in my marketplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
Octavian wrote:

-MMM

This is the Meta Geeklist were we keep a record of current Geeklist Auctions. You can look to see how others have done it.

MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to spielboy.com and look up 'crossbow starter' it will show a set of games that sold in July 2010 for $140. It was the starter plus several of the expansions for Battleground: Crossbows & Catapults War Chest Starter Set. The details are in the game description.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.