Subject: This geek needs a web designer! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
badge
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone...

Moving into 2012, I really need someone who has professional experience with web design. I have my own business (a commercial art studio) and would really like to kick my website up a notch.

Nothing extremely complex, but I see a lot of nice websites out there with some flash and 'bling' to them, which I am lacking.

I used to run my own webhosting company from about 1994 - 1998 or so, in addition to my commercial art studio. Back then I was doing mostly html and basic stuff along those lines, but I just don't have the knowledge to do stuff that meets todays standards.

I am launching 4 new companies this year, that are all spin offs of my main studio and really need to get up to speed.

If you think you can help me (I am willing to pay - not asking for a freebee), please send me a geek mail and we can talk more about my needs, costs, etc.

I wanted to check here on the geek before finding a company somewhere (keeping it in the 'family').

Thanks!
D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.