4 Posts

Trollhalla» Forums » Rules

Subject: Chief Ship question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Dufresne
Canada
flag msg tools
It is said that "A player is NOT required to take a tile from Chief Troll's Ship is she choose not to."

If the player don't take any tile does he remove all is trolls beneath the chief Troll's?

Can he change is idea and take one after other player take some a tile?

And player that don't take any tile because the choose to or because there's not enough tile to distibute, do they stay there for the next time the chief distribute tiles?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dufresne
Canada
flag msg tools
Ok i've just seen that someone already talk about those missing rules.

I'll make discard Troll if someone choose to not take tile and discard those who don't win anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Incao
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Buy Stronghold Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Zarovitch wrote:
It is said that "A player is NOT required to take a tile from Chief Troll's Ship is she choose not to."

If the player don't take any tile does he remove all is trolls beneath the chief Troll's?

YES

Zarovitch wrote:

NO

Zarovitch wrote:
And player that don't take any tile because the choose to or because there's not enough tile to distibute, do they stay there for the next time the chief distribute tiles?

NO

My interpretation is that the Chief Troll distribution provides a built in timing/scoring mechanism which needs to be FULLY reset after rewards are distributed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pincao wrote:
Zarovitch wrote:

YES

Zarovitch wrote:

NO

Zarovitch wrote:

NO

My interpretation is that the Chief Troll distribution provides a built in timing/scoring mechanism which needs to be FULLY reset after rewards are distributed.

Thanks for these questions and responses--you're exactly right on all these answers, Paul.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.