Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, now that I have a few games of Warmachine under my belt, I am looking to try Cryx out. I reside in Alabama, and would prefer not to pay for international shipping =).

WANT:

The MKII Cryx plastic battlebox / starter

Misc:
Gf9 Cygnar Dice and Tin

HAVES:

Feora, Protector of the Flame (Epic Feora, partially assembled - one of her "smoke stack" things has fallen off, and this being an extremely fragile piece of the figure, I am sure more will fall off in shipping, primed white)

Paladin of the order of the wall (assembled)
Exemplar Errant Seneschal (assembled, primed white)

Dervish (partially assembled - I removed one of the sword arms to make it easier to paint, primed white)
Blessing of Vengeance (partially assembled - spear arm was not glued on to make painting easier, primed white)

Also have these boardgames for trade:

Tannhäuser - In great shape, comes with all pieces and the newer revised Rule book
Lord of the Rings LCG - Fantasy flight games cooperative LOTR LCG, core set, game is in great shape, only played a few times

I have a lot of Magic the Gathering, but I mostly play standard (though I do have some good EDH stuff). My trade thread of what I have can be found on these forums here:

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=304592

Might also be willing to supplement a trade with money, though I am not looking to buy outright (e.g. I may possibly "even up" a trade with cash).

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.