Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shiloh Christie
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just got the 2nd edition game. Really great game!!! Incredible!!! Never had the 1st edition,though my friend had it and told me it was awesome. Looks like the upgrade changes are great. So my big questions to the creator or whoever is:

1. When will the expansion come out??? (2nd editon of Battles of Third Age I assume)

2. Will their be more than one expansion???

I ask this because I never got the 1st edtion expansion and I would have really liked to. They are out of print so I assume a 2nd print of the expansion is in the works. Christmas of 2012 maybe???

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The expansion to the second edition will not simply be an upgraded Battles of the Third Age, it will be something else.

2. Maybe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patesi LIMAC
Brazil
Recife
Pernambuco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/734210/first-expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiloh Christie
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Veldrin wrote:
1. The expansion to the second edition will not simply be an upgraded Battles of the Third Age, it will be something else.

2. Maybe.

Well, I hope it will include everything that the 1st edition expansion had because that expansion seems really nice. Also, I hope there is only 1 expansion with everything- don't really want to wait 2 years everytime for another expansion if they decide to split it up. Any confirmation from the creator???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.