Subject: Can you give tokens a "push" order? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ive been searching the rules to try and establish if a token can be pushed?

As the 2nd action takes place BEFORE the push damage is dealt, this would of course mean that the token gives up its life to complete 1 more deadly action.

With the new the horde mechanic, this sacrifice is not as final as it seems as the token only then "respawns" next turn back in the set up zone.

I cant seem to find a reference to this exact situation in the the 2011 heroclix rule book?

There is only a reference to a "character" being given a push action?

So if a token moves, has a name, has special powers and is given action tokens as normal, is it counted as a "character" and therefore accorded all the rights of a character like push?

Including the right to die as I, its master, see fit Mwaaahahahahaaaaar! (evil laugh)

I just want to know how hard I can flog my mindless lacky's before they croak... and when you think about life... isnt that what we ALL want to know?

Little help here my Clix brothers and sisters... what do you think?

Can you whip your flunky's to death or not?

Casper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Goodhand
United States
GSP Exit #20 (Seaville)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds reasonable to me, to force those peons into the slaughter - Thermopylae and Stalingrad come to mind. BUT what do I know - I only recently picked up my FIRST HeroClix starter Set BECAUSE it has a Lord Of The Rings theme. I'm only intending to use the figures on HeroScape 3D hex maps with customized stat cards with a totally different mechanic. Seeing the beautifully crafted main character models fighting against flat cardboard tokens is (imho) just pathetic... from one who has used much smaller (1/2" sq.) flat carboard tokens to represent entire Regiments of mindless canon fodder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Those unwanted tokens of yours sell for quite a bit on eBay. I've seen some auctions nearly reach the price of buying the whole starter again... Or... You can always post them to me HINT HINT!whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.