Popular Tags: [View All]
lorien4 lorien4
Greece
Asprovalta
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings to all forum members.
I know that there are many home made adventures for CR. Are there any home made adventures for LoD?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew loses (again)
Malta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've made one, and have ideas for a second. I think I may have to adjust the difficulty slightly - by LoD standards, it's quite gruelling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lorien4 lorien4
Greece
Asprovalta
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! I' m looking forward for you to uploadind these adventures!

Thank you for answering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Eaton
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i too would be very interested in some home made quests, come on fellow geeks, show us what you got!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D L
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Home mades are always welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew loses (again)
Malta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's what I've put together for now. It may require some fine-tuning depending upon team composition. I've tried it out, but not enough times to consider it fully tested, so any feedback is welcome. I'm also not familiar with the original books, so I can't say if this adventure feels out of character.

The Gauntlet

Breuner has heard plots to invade the reclaimed Mithril Halls. He asks Drizzt to help him by defeating the invading generals before they make their move. There are only a few hours, and our heroes must go through Lolth's forces quickly to emerge victorious.

Group adventure. 2-5 heroes. Use any heroes.

Needed components: Starting tile. (Placed normally, heroes on any square on it.) 2 Dwarven Statue tiles, Drow tile, a token for each villain, their card and figure. Omit Yochol's True Form. (If Artemis or Jaraxle are aiding the heroes, omit them from here.) 18 Cavern edge tiles (omit the fissure tiles)

Preperation: Shuffle the Cavern Stack. Take the 2 Dwarven Statue tiles, and the top 6 cavern stack tiles, and shuffle them together. Take the next 3 top cavern tiles, and shuffle the Drow tile into them. Remove the top 4 cavern tiles from the stack without looking at them. Place the 4 tiles containing the Drow tile onto the top of the stack, then place the 8 tiles containing the dwarven statues on top of the stack, then place the 4 cavern tiles on the top of the stack.

Starting aids: 2 healing surges, 1 random treasure per hero.

When the 1st Dwarven Statue is revealed: Instead of placing a monster on that tile, shuffle the villain tokens and pick one at random, place the revealed villain on the Dwarven Statue tile. (Normal rules still apply, on mushroom patch if possible. Regis' and Artemis' powers can be used to be creative.) Put the villain's card into play. Place cavern edge tiles on every unexplored exit except for the ones on the Dwarven Statue tile. (If the Dwarven Statue tile has no unexplored edges, or the edge tiles on an adjacent tile would make further exploring the edges of the Dwarven Statue tile impossible, choose another tile to leave the edge tiles off.)

By the first marker into Breuner's kingdom you find the first general, leading the scouting party you've encountered thus far. You must neautralise this enemy before it can report its findings!

If the villain is defeated, in addition to drawing a treasure, one hero may flip a single power or treasure card face up. Remove that villains's figure, card and token from play.

When the 2nd Dwarven Statue is revealed: AFTER placing a monster on that tile, shuffle the remaining villain tokens and pick one at random, place the revealed villain on the 2nd Dwarven Statue tile. (Normal rules still apply, on mushroom patch if possible. Regis' and Artemis' powers can be used to be creative.) Put the villain's card into play. Place cavern edge tiles on every unexplored exit except for the ones on the 2nd Dwarven Statue tile. (If the 2nd Dwarven Statue tile has no unexplored edges, or the edge tiles on an adjacent tile would make further exploring the edges of the 2nd Dwarven Statue tile impossible, choose another tile to leave the edge tiles off.)

The second general is using this site as a forward command post, and is busy preparing a vanguard. Now that you've fought most of it off, the general is an asset who's defeat will shame Lolth herself.

If the villain is defeated, in addition to drawing a treasure, one hero may flip a single power or treasure card face up. Remove that villains's figure, card and token from play.

When the Drow Glyph is revealed: AFTER placing a monster for every hero player, all on the Drow Glyph tile, each hero controlling his own monster, shuffle the villain tokens and pick one at random, place the revealed villain on the Drow Glyph tile. (Normal rules still apply, on mushroom patch if possible. Regis' and Artemis' powers can be used to be creative.) Put the villain's card into play. Place cavern edge tiles on every unexplored exit.

You find the mastermind for the upcoming attack, etching a glyph into the ground to act as a staging area for the army. Lolth's gaze is assuredly pulled here as well, so now is the time to show the true might of the defenders of Mithril Hall.

You win if: You defeat the 3 villians. Smiting the last of Lolth's forces, you erase the glyph and return to report your victory. It may well take years for your foes to recover from the losses they have been dealt here today.

You lose if: A hero begins the hero phase with 0 HP and there are no Healing Surges left. Your enemies are not kind enough to kill you where you lie. Instead, you are captured and tormented by the Drow-priestesses, left as empty shells, sure only that the same fate has befallen those who relied upon you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lorien4 lorien4
Greece
Asprovalta
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew loses (again)
Malta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My pleasure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew, you should post your custom adventure under variants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.