Subject: Stronghold Customer Service: A Christmas Story rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Barree
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
mbmbmbmbmb
I received Panic Station as a Christmas gift and upon opening the game Christmas day I discovered that one of the decks (with the infection cards) was cut off-center and there was a tell-tale white edge along one side of many of the infection cards which would immediately let everyone know when an infection was being passed. I contacted Stronghold through their website and asked
Stephen Buonocore
United States
Somerset
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
, who I knew lived in a nearby town, if I could arrange to meet him somewhere to get a replacement deck. I was anxious to get the problem corrected because I have a game day planned for New Year's Eve and Panic Station was on the agenda. He wrote back on Christmas Day to tell me not only did he have a replacement deck for me but that he would drop it off at my house! He also invited me to a game day he was on his way to attend, but I was unable to take him up on the offer because of prior commitments. Sure enough, a little after noon today (12/26) Stephen appeared at my door with a replacement deck of cards and I'm ready to play Panic Station. This, for me, sets a new standard for customer service that can never be equaled. I'm in awe!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonardo Martino
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
E' un bravo ragazzo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Bravo for Steve & Stronghold!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
Somerset
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dbarree wrote:
I received Panic Station as a Christmas gift and upon opening the game Christmas day I discovered that one of the decks (with the infection cards) was cut off-center and there was a tell-tale white edge along one side of many of the infection cards which would immediately let everyone know when an infection was being passed. I contacted Stronghold through their website and asked
Stephen Buonocore
United States
Somerset
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
, who I knew lived in a nearby town, if I could arrange to meet him somewhere to get a replacement deck. I was anxious to get the problem corrected because I have a game day planned for New Year's Eve and Panic Station was on the agenda. He wrote back on Christmas Day to tell me not only did he have a replacement deck for me but that he would drop it off at my house! He also invited me to a game day he was on his way to attend, but I was unable to take him up on the offer because of prior commitments. Sure enough, a little after noon today (12/26) Stephen appeared at my door with a replacement deck of cards and I'm ready to play Panic Station. This, for me, sets a new standard for customer service that can never be equaled. I'm in awe!

blush

Thanks for the kinds words, Don!

I look forward to coming to the BoardGamesNJ meeting some time soon as well!

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
good customer service makes for a much better experience and repeat customers, I wish all experiences could be like this ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will buy every stronghold game that i want directly from them. This sort of customer care should be lauded. I've outright attacked other game manufacturers on other threads for what I thought was very poor treatment of customers, but I will applaud this with equal fervor. What terrific service. This is how you run a company!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.