Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mick Mickelsen
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that given that the designer stated in a previous thread the markers on the block are authoritative, the set up diagram on page four of the rules has at least one error. However, I don't have six yellow blocks with a set up mark on them for Osaka. I only have five. I have one gun block with a circle on it rather than a square, and I suspect that block should go in Osaka rather than in the north with the other blocks with a little circle in the corner. However, that would leave me one block short of blocks to be set up in the north. The diagram shows two three mon blocks with a small set up circle on them to be in the north, whereas I only have one. Could the designer please provide a set up manifest? I doubt I am the only player with this confusion. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"To be honorable and just is our only defense against men without honor or justice." -Diogenes of Sinope
badge
"Today is the yesterday you won't be able to remember tomorrow" -Pinkwater
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer is simply: some of the starting symbols are hard to spot and they're not all in the same location on the blocks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Boone
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sos1 wrote:
The answer is simply: some of the starting symbols are hard to spot and they're not all in the same location on the blocks.

Some of the symbols are touching the gun and horse graphic making them hard to spot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Marshall
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jwboone wrote:
sos1 wrote:

Some of the symbols are touching the gun and horse graphic making them hard to spot.

True. I thought the blocks weren't marked correctly at first, but they are, just not always obvious. Minor pain initially, but I know what I'm looking for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
ditto here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.