Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for 4 players in the Parkville MD area for a monthly Risk Legacy game.

The deal is:

The 5 players split the cost of the game.

We play once a month until all 15 games are completed, then one final game with the "Do Not Open, Ever" pack.

Playing at Collectors Corner on Harford Road.

At the end of the campaign, the player who has won the most games names the world and keeps the game.

The catch is you have to be able to commit to one game a month. If you have to miss a session, you can send a proxy to play for you. A proxy win counts towards your total of wins. If you have to drop out, you can either give or sell your space to someone else. Your previous wins goes to the new player for all purposes, including winning the copy after the campaign ends.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Jack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ C
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Are you still looking for a game? I live in Bel Air so count me in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just need 3 more players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leif Nielsen
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
I'll play. I live in Alexandria, VA but my girlfriend lives up in Whitemarsh so I don't mind the drive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two more players to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.