Thumb up my stuff.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been looking for a place to print off vinyal stickers to make custom dice with out any luck. I would perfer if they were already cut to my prefered size and i can just peel them off the sheet and put them on the dice. Any one know if a company that offers a service that fits my needs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Oedekoven
United States
Cheyenne
Wyoming
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I found these a few days ago.
http://www.onlinelabels.com/OL2050.htm

I plan to try these for the custom dice for Hunters vs. Vampires.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thumb up my stuff.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
excellent! Now all I have to do is buy a printer as it seems you have to print them on your own. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Alex Kevern
United States
Mahopac
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
releasethedogs wrote:
I have been looking for a place to print off vinyal stickers to make custom dice with out any luck. I would perfer if they were already cut to my prefered size and i can just peel them off the sheet and put them on the dice. Any one know if a company that offers a service that fits my needs?

I use stickeryou.com for my prototype stickers. You can upload your artwork and customize the size and cut of the sticker. Can get a little expensive sometimes but you can cram a lot of stickers on one sheet, and you can usually google for some coupon codes. Best of luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.