Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anh Tú Tran
Canada
Laval
QC
flag msg tools
mbmb
What happens if my Aging Stack is empty when I need to add one of such card to my Fighting stack ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Adam
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message.
badge
Please send your answer to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farm, Chalfont.
mbmbmbmbmb
Double-Clic wrote:
What happens if my Aging Stack is empty when I need to add one of such card to my Fighting stack ?

Although it isn't mentioned specifically in the rules, I would imagine that you just skip the step where you add an Ageing card. Of course, if you managed to get through the entire Ageing deck and survive, well, I think you deserve a bit of a break from the Ageing process!

- A
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If your aging stack is empty, you stop drawing these cards.

This should only happen very close to the end of the game, when you already fight against the pirates. You also need to play an aggressive strategy of destroying as many cards as possible by voluntarily losing fights ans using the destroy actions of your fighting cards.

Have a lot of fun with "Friday"!

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Henning wrote:
If your aging stack is empty, you stop drawing these cards.

This should only happen very close to the end of the game, when you already fight against the pirates. You also need to play an aggressive strategy of destroying as many cards as possible by voluntarily losing fights ans using the destroy actions of your fighting cards.

Have a lot of fun with "Friday"!

Henning
(2F-Spiele)

Sorry for the threadomancy, but, thematically, if you run out of aging cards, I would say that you lose the game, as Rob dies of age...

Gamewise, though, you just don't draw aging card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stephans
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am surprised this isn't game over as well. I was able to score 125 (on Level 2, but...) because I emptied my aging deck near the end of the red level by having a lot of + life, destroy, and copies. I fought the big draw pirates (10 cards and remaining hazards which was 15) and cycled my deck 3 times. I guess it counts as a win, but it seemed... cheap?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inka van Helvoirt
Netherlands
Vlijmen
Noord brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mstephans wrote:
I am surprised this isn't game over as well. I was able to score 125 (on Level 2, but...) because I emptied my aging deck near the end of the red level by having a lot of + life, destroy, and copies. I fought the big draw pirates (10 cards and remaining hazards which was 15) and cycled my deck 3 times. I guess it counts as a win, but it seemed... cheap?

I was watching my bf just a minute ago. He created a loop where he just was able to make his deck so he could destroy the aging cards pretty easy. He just started in red and he is already thru his aging cards. He just asked me... is this right??

I don't know. He also think that it feels kinda cheap. When i told him the option that he might be dead because he used up all his aging cards he was more satisfied with that..

Well for now he just keeps on playing cus he wants to fight them arrrharrrh but i think next time we make that a houserule that you die somewhere close after you picked ur last aging card, or something like that

Maybe a faq can clear that one up.whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.