Alex
Germany
Bochum
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Geeks!

I just bought the hoi3 complete collection and after reading the manual and watching all those online tutorials, I know what I can do but I have no Idea what I should do!

I really would like someone to start a game with me and guide me through the first "period" of the game... so i get the hang of this game!

If someone loves this game and wants to teach it? - here is the opportunity!

Thanks in advance!

Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stuart
United States
Lewisville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is HOI3?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Who knew trench warfare could be such fun?
badge
Ashwin in front of Tiger 131
mbmbmbmbmb

Heart of Iron lll. You get to play a country in the lead up to WW2 and the war itself. I used to play version ll a lot and loved it. From memory research options that allow you to expand your population are crucial.

Also preventing your opponent from retreating by encircling them (esp Russia) before attacking makes a big difference as just defeating the enemy causes it to retreat to fight another day with casualties inflicted tending to be low. Useful to destroy their merchant shipping too. One of the features l particularly liked about the game was the use of historical names even for them.

A great game with a steep learning curve. It doesnt surprise me you want someone to guide you through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.