Will Millar
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished a 2 player game in the launch control room and won with only Brother Omnio standing in a desperate last stand roll of the dice at the control panel. Due to some heavy use of the purple "strategize" support card and some suicidal self sacrifice from my other marines I ended the game with a swarm of 13 genestealers behind Brother Omnio and it made me wonder if anyone had seen bigger and especially then survived/won? I guess Launch Control is the only final location that would allow victory. 13 genestealers and a brood lord doesn't bear thinking about! gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/647521/what-the-greatest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garramone
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Genestealer Lair card is notorious for producing the "One Huge Swarm" because of the instructions on the card. Haven't recorded my biggest swarm yet but it was around 13 I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just had a swarm of 26 Tyranids get together to attack poor Brother Metraen. Ouch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Wakeham
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Second solo game tonight. Ended up with Sergeant Lorenzo on his own, back to the Launch Control Panel, facing 16 Genestealers. A Move & Activate saw him quickly turn his back on the horde, flick the switch and a roll of 0 (against 1 Support Token) saw him safely escape the Space Hulk...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My first game just an hour ago saw the purple leader against eleven GeneStealers, and they kept managing to flank him before he died a heroic death on the final location card. L'sigh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmb
Just lost a game with Brother Zael flanked by 15. And he couldn't even flame them because he tried it the last round and of course rolled a zero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.