The Walking Dead: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: locations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark monk
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
When you draw locations at the start of the game what happens if you draw 2 locations of the same type?

If you successfully scout a location what happens when you draw the same location card later on, can it be scouted again, or can any location only be scouted once per game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
mbmbmb
The answer to the second question is included in the rules, infact if you draw a location card that has already scouted that location can be scouted again.

The first question is not mentioned in the rules, but after what i mentioned for the second question, i suppose that nothing change, and a specific location can be scouted two time in in a row.

Bye
ZeroCool_ITA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Jones
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
If we get 2 public locations that are the same we'll draw again for the duplicate. If the duplicate is a private location it stays in place.

If you have the "ace in the hole" private location that is also in the public domain then you get to scout that place back to back if you want.

No basis for this other than personal preference to keep it a little more challenging/fun. House rule I guess. zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.