Laser Chess» Forums » General

Subject: LASER Khet 2.0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Strehlow
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
We got this game for Christmas, but we are stumpted on how to proceed. The object seems to be to get the other persons pieces by hitting them with the laser on their non mirrored side, but the way that you start the game - they are all so protected. You can move yours but unless they move theirs to be vulnerable it is not likely that you will get anywhere.

Also, I know that you can not use the laser on the front of the Anabus, but how do you get to the other sides...I suppose that it is part of the strategy but I am stumped and after not being able to make any progress for a half an hour or so the boys, 10 and 11 got bored and went to play something that worked better for them.

They love the idea about the lasers, but we could use some tips on how to get started and then some strategy after that. I would love some feed back!!

Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved Thread
Moved this thread from the New User Questions forum to the Khet 2.0 General forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can move or rotate each piece. So, it's about moving your pieces to change which ones are being hit.

Also, remember that the 'scarabs' can change places with other pieces.

Play around with rotating and moving pieces and then try it again with your children.

My 10 year old daughter enjoys playing it with me, maybe your kids will enjoy it once they see how to do it.

You might also be able to read and post things under the game's entry.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/91034/khet-2-0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.