Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark C
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Are supporter badges/subscriptions available in advance? And how about if I want to become a geek for life?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamer_Dog wrote:
Are supporter badges/subscriptions available in advance? And how about if I want to become a geek for life?

Sign up for a monthly support. You'll get the supporter badge when your monthly fees equal 15$ for the current year (I think).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamer_Dog wrote:

Not available in advance. Not aware of any geek-for-life contribution...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark C
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Paolo Robino wrote:
Gamer_Dog wrote:

Sign up for a monthly support. You'll get the supporter badge when your monthly fees equal 15$ for the current year (I think).

While I'm happy to support this fine site, I am not a fan of PayPal (understatement, given their clawback and other horrific policies) and also would prefer to make a one-time contribution. I might do so if one of the more progressive alternate versions of Paypal were used.

I'd consider a multi-year pledge, or even lifetime pledge, but would not do so via PayPal links to my accounts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's an option if you don't mind sending a check:

If you'd like to mail your payment, please make checks payable to:

BoardGameGeek, LLC
7930 Xavier Ct.
Dallas, TX 75218

Make sure to put your username on the check so we can update your account with "Site Supporter" status.

From http://www.boardgamegeek.com/support
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.