Eloy Munoz Galvez
Spain
Malaga
Malaga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello everybody.

In my copy of the game, two blue interceptors are missing. Where should I ask for them to be supplied?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you buy the game? The retailer is a good place to start with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would email the publisher. I believe their email address is on the box cover.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sheppard
United States
Bellevue
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
My copy is missing a single black interceptor. Asking my local retailer (where I bought the game) results in a shrug and a suggestion that I contact the publisher, which to be fair, is about all you can expect. It's not like they packaged the game or have extra parts.

Fortunately for me, this was from the black set of ships, so I can steal the missing interceptor from my copy of Eminent Domain, but in the long run, I don't want either game to be short a ship, so...

I checked the publisher site, which wasn't much help. In the end, I posted the question of "Who to contact?" on thier Facebook page. If anyone knows the proper way to resolve these issues, please post it here. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sheppard
United States
Bellevue
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
And after a bit of digging and looking around, I finally found the contact email:

info@lautapelit.fi

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sampo Sikiö
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
designer
it's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky / it's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight / they say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moon / you know i don't see you when she walks in the room
badge
Shapers of Dorado
mbmbmbmbmb
Quoting the previous thread on this subject:

toniemn wrote:
Spare part service for your copy depends on where you live/where you bought it.

For copies in North America, please contact Asmodee US. They have one spare part box there.

For copies in the Nordic region, or ones purchased from Lautapelit.fi webstore, please contact Lautapelit.fi customer service.

For rest of Europe, please contact Asmodees Europe customer service.

Also, before you contact any of the above mentioned, please read http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/711246/eclipse-official-... For example, the rulebook has some wrong quantities for certain parts. Our apologies for that.

Lautapelit.fi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe instead of having a spare parts box they should just put the right parts in the box...

Ah, perfection. How I wish I could demand you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Richardson

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
The lautapelit.fi domain is finnish isn't it? Their website doesn't even have an English option, as far as I could tell. I contacted Asmodee (about a damaged parts issue) and they were very helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
msaari wrote:
Where did you buy the game? The retailer is a good place to start with.

Unfortunately, I've never seen a local game story (or online retailer) that carries just spare parts for games; they just sell the games as they were sent to them, and thus missing parts would be out of their control.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ParticleMan wrote:
The lautapelit.fi domain is finnish isn't it? Their website doesn't even have an English option, as far as I could tell. I contacted Asmodee (about a damaged parts issue) and they were very helpful.

Was your contact with Asmodee about Eclipse? I sent an email last week about a missing Neutron Bomb tech tile (the only missing part I had, fortunately) but haven't received a response yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Richardson

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
Yes, it was about some damaged parts for Eclipse. They got back to me same-day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sampo Sikiö
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
designer
it's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky / it's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight / they say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moon / you know i don't see you when she walks in the room
badge
Shapers of Dorado
mbmbmbmbmb
ParticleMan wrote:
The lautapelit.fi domain is finnish isn't it? Their website doesn't even have an English option, as far as I could tell.

It is, and it does. Click the UK flag on the top left corner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ParticleMan wrote:
Yes, it was about some damaged parts for Eclipse. They got back to me same-day.

When was it? I'm hoping the delay, then, is just the busy-ness of the holidays, but maybe I'll try pinging them again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Richardson

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
I emailed early Tuesday morning and they got back to me around 11 AM that morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sullivan
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. I am missing a green interceptor and a couple upgrade tiles. It has not effected game play, yet, but I'd like to have a complete set.

Appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.