Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim fulner
United States
Berkley
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I was a kid we had a used copy of this (I'm not sure if it was the 1977 edition or the 1982 edition). It came with a cup for putting your pigs in to roll, like Yahtzee.

The rules that came with this indicated that a Piggy Back (which may have been called something else than, when you had two pigs on top of each other) was worth like 100 points. In the new version I just got it says such would be an automatic disqualification.

I remembering being a kid and putting the two pig dice in the cup and forcing the pigs on top of each other in hopes that when I turned the cup over the pig would land on its feet and I'd be the winner. I'm guessing this rule change is specifically to avoid that happening, as I'm fairly certain it would be impossible otherwise.

Also with the earlier version it didn't have the dots on the one side of each pig. WOW do the dots make everything easier! Easily tell no matter what lends wear weather its a slider or a pig out. Again as I kid this could have been an argument with the brother as to weather they were pointing the same direction or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.